Monday, January 22, 2018

Birding in November and December 2017

I am a beginner when it comes to photography.  I have a Nikon D3300.  I'm still using auto-focus as I get used to this camera.  Wildlife, flowers and landscapes are my favorite things to capture (aside from my grandsons).




Black Phoebe - Lake Havasu, AZ

Black Billed Magpie - San Benito Thousand Trails Park

Gambel's Quail - San Benito Thousand Trails Park

Great Blue Heron - Lake Havasu

Killdeer - Lake Havasu

Great Egret - Wilderness Lakes Thousand Trails


American Coot - Wilderness Lakes Thousand Trails


Immature Black-Crowned Night-Heron (?) - Wilderness Lakes Thousand Trails

American White Pelican - Salton Sea

Hummingbird - the light was not good enough to tell what kind - Wilderness Lakes Thousand Trails

Rock Wren - Joshua Tree National Park



No comments:

Post a Comment